778-896-4065 jsnahal99@gmail.com

Residential | Commercial

Apartment For Sale in Abbotsford

206 32145 OLD YALE ROAD, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T2C8 Canada

  • PRICE$259,900
  • BED(S)2
  • BATH(S)2
  • SQ. FEET1102
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Heres your chance to own a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in a very desirable 55+ building with in suite laundry. This unit has has a great layout, over 1,100 square feet and a west facing balcony. Enjoy everything this building has to offer with an amazing sense of community, great reputation, is close to shopping, parks, library, and on a bus route. Amenities include a rec room, wood shop, and safe secure underground parking. Strata includes heat, hot water, sewer, gardening and water. (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: Apartment
Ownership Type: Strata
Stories Total: 1
Construction Style: Attached
Amenities: Laundry - In Suite, Recreation Centre
Constructed Date: 1989
Listing Contract Date: 2020-02-13

This Apartment is for sale in Abbotsford and its located at 206 32145 OLD YALE ROAD, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T2C8. This property's asking price is $259,900. It has 2 Bedroom(s) and 2 bathroom(s). This property has 1102 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 206 32145 OLD YALE ROAD, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T2C8, Please call:
Jasbir Nahal: 778.896.4065

TS:2020-02-27 02:20:07
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.